Search This Blog

Monday, September 1, 2014

Swansea City confirm the signing of striker Modou Barrow for an undisclosed fee

The youngster will link up with the Swans Under-21's and will go straight into the team to face Birmingham City this evening

Swansea City have confirmed the signing of striker Modou Barrow from Ostersunds FK for an undisclosed fee.

The 21-year-old marksman, who netted 10 times in 19 games for his former club, arrives in South Wales on a performance-related contract and will join up with the Swans' Under-21 squad.
"I'm delighted to be here," he said.
"I now can't wait to get going and improve each day in training and try to score some goals.
"I like the way Swansea play football, it reminds me of how I used to play back home. I've watched a lot of their games on TV and I was impressed with what I saw.
"They like to give young players a chance and hopefully I can progress here."
Barrow goes straight into the Under-21s squad for tonight's Development League Two South fixture against Birmingham City at Landore (6.30pm).

No comments:

Post a Comment